photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Closet Confidential: S/S 2013 Fashion


Hi LDV readers! Liz here with another installment of Closet Confidential and today I want to talk about Spring 2013 fashion. Fashion week just wrapped around the world and although is is getting pretty chilly here in Chicago, I can't help but be brightened up by all of the bright florals, soft pastels, silks and chiffons, and tons of embroidered details.






Have you had a chance to browse Style.com and check out your favorite designers' collections for Spring? It seems like a world away but I am already looking forward to a fresh wardrobe!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

I just bought a floral blazer! I'm loving the floral trend right now too!

xx
Carissa

Unknown said...

These are fabulous highlights! The Lela Rose photo is darling!
xo Katie
www.SuburbanSparkle.net